youtrex is a non-profit career network which offers diverse and value-oriented academic and career development opportunities to school pupils (from Year 9 onwards), college and university students, trainee teachers, graduated law trainees, as well as PhD students. Together with its strong partners from science, business, and society, youtrex will help you transition successfully to the working world by building a long-term network early on. Direct contacts, selected knowledge, and individual support summarise what “youtrex” – “your track to excellence” – is about.
School pupils (from Year 9 onwards), college and university students, teacher trainees, graduated law trainees, PhD students, and graduates of all courses of study who have not yet entered the job market can register with youtrex.
Any youtrex members who, despite having successfully entered the working world, would like to continue using youtrex can of course do so. In this case you only need to change your occupational status to“Alumni” in your youtrex profile (at the top right under “Edit”).
The same applies to anyone who is already working and for example wishes to register as an alumni of a youtrex partner; just register and then change your occupational status in your youtrex profile to “Alumni” (at the top right under “Edit”).
A youtrex membership is free of charge for school pupils, university students, trainee teachers, graduated law trainees, PhD students and graduates.
No, this innovative approach promotes a new understanding of career – that there is a link between an individual’s accomplishments and the successful cooperation within the community and that corporate interests should be realised in a way that is in harmony with the needs of society and the environment. The youtrex values reflect the belief that, for each person’s personal development and success, looking beyond one’s own horizon, engaging in dialogue and social commitment are worth the effort. We see a career not as the success of an individual but as the success of a community – achieving more together by working together rather than against one another!
youtrex is operated by DGAN, which stands for Deutsche gemeinnützige Gesellschaft für akademische Nachwuchsförderung mbH (which translated means “German limited liability non-profit company for the promotion of young academic talent”). DGAN is the foundation-sponsored incubator of DgSAN Deutschen gemeinnützigen Stiftung für akademische Nachwuchsförderung (which translated means “German non-profit foundation for the promotion of young academic talent”). More information can be found in the Legal Notice.
If you would like to know more about the youtrex team, we invite you go to the logged-in area of www.youtrex.de and look at the DGAN profile.
youtrex is financed by DSAN Deutsche gemeinnützige Stiftung für akademische Nachwuchsförderung. In addition, business partners pay a contribution for using the services of youtrex. Their financial contribution is used for the ongoing innovative development of the network and the successful promotion of young academics, and is the reason why pupils, students, graduates and non-profit organisations can use youtrex free of charge. The contribution of the non-commercial partners in return consists of actively supporting young academics in their career through youtrex, as well as promoting the growth of the career network.
youtrex is independent and a non-profit organisation for the following reasons:
- As a non-profit career network youtrex promotes a sustainable career concept – at youtrex school pupils and university students of all courses of study engage in a lasting dialogue with businesses, universities and non-profit organisations.
- The network is financed by DSAN Deutsche gemeinnützige Stiftung für akademische Nachwuchsförderung.
- Business partners pay a contribution for using the services of youtrex which makes it possible for pupils, students, graduates and non-profit organisations to use youtrex free of charge.
- The project does not generate any revenue from advertising on youtrex.de.
- Moreover, the focus of youtrex is on environmental and social corporate responsibility. The youtrex partners post information on their profile pages on their corporate social responsibility measures and support programs.
- As a result, the hope is that young people will recognise the value of sustainable corporate governance and will help to implement these principles throughout society.
- DGAN Deutsche gemeinnützige Gesellschaft für akademische Nachwuchsförderung mbH is the operator of the youtrex network, and supports and promotes the talent and commitment of all its members.
youtrex complies with the statutory provisions on data protection and will at no time disclose any personal data to third parties without your authorization. Users may look at their data in their profile at any time and change it. The data are used solely for the contractually agreed and contract-processing purposes. A user’s account can be deleted at any time. The deleted data will be removed completely.
Apart from this, your data is transmitted within the youtrex network via a secure SSL-connection.
Our youtrex partners use the youtrex target group search engine to discover you, and can then send you suitable career information, job offers, scholarship information, as well as invitations to events.
Only youtrex allows school pupils, university students, and graduates of all courses of study to engage in a lasting dialogue with universities, non-profit organisations, and businesses. Start now to prepare your transition to the working world by building a wide range of contacts with potential future employers.
Highly motivated and talented members can apply to the youtrex Scholar program. Accepted members receive special support and offers from the youtrex partners.
Non-profit and Independent
So far youtrex is the only non-profit and independent career network in Germany. Currently we are in the process of expanding globally. We are not driven by economic interests, but have our focus on being useful to our members and partners.
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. This is why, at youtrex, you have absolute transparency and control over who can see and use your data.
Let employers discover and support you
- Businesses, non-profit organisations, and universities use the youtrex target group search engine to discover you and, based on the information in your profile, can then send you suitable information on job and work placement opportunities, invitations to events, and funding programs.
- This way you can receive exactly those offers for your studies and career planning that match your profile.
- With a click on “accept” or “decline” you then decide which job opportunities, scholarship information, or invitations to events you wish to receive.
Get to know your future employers now
- Get to know the businesses of your choice and obtain work experience. In order to successfully transition to the working world, start creating a work-based profile during your studies and begin building diverse contacts with potential employers.
- Actively connect with youtrex partners that interest you.
- Simply subscribe (free of charge, of course) to the youtrex partners’ news feed – this way you not only decide which news updates you would like to receive; you also make yourself known to that partner and demonstrate interest in their organisation.
Build a successful career the smart way
- Look beyond your own horizon, and share your knowledge and skills with others – the youtrex partners will share posts on social commitment and inform you about their corporate social responsibility programs.
- Benefit from expert knowledge, testimonials, and a large range of current studies and career information.
- Apply for the youtrex Scholar program which supports highly motivated and talented students; youtrex Scholars can receive special funding and offers from the youtrex partners for further education and career development.
Businesses, non-profit organisations, and universities use the youtrex target group search engine to discover you and, based on the information in your profile, can then send you suitable job opportunities, invitations to events, as well as scholarship and other support information.
1. In order to ensure that you can receive exciting and meaningful offers, you need to keep your profile up-to-date and complete. Please keep in mind that your youtrex profile is like a business card. It gives the partners a first impression of you.
3. The quality of our partner events and offers also depends on the response they get from the community. For the sake of polite and constructive interaction, please always reply to invitations by either accepting or declining them.
You can actively develop your youtrex network:
- A complete, orderly and up-to-date profile ensures that the youtrex partners will send you suitable offers.
- If you post “Areas of Interest/Tags” in your profile, you will receive everything the youtrex community has posted on these subjects on your homepage.
- The more feedback you give, the better we will be able to support you!
Particularly talented and dedicated members of the youtrex community can apply to the youtrex Scholar program. Accepted members can receive intensive assistance and support under the program. The youtrex Scholars enjoy a prominent status and can look forward to special offers from our partners.
Especially qualified youtrex members can apply to become a youtrex Scholar. They stand out from the masses and receive exclusive offers and invitations:
- youtrex Scholar certificate
- Exclusive job opportunities
- Exclusive invitations to events, grants and other support programs
- Free tickets, discounts for student congresses and admission guarantees
- Invitation to our Scholar Circle meetings
- Reduced-price annual subscription of the daily newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (for students and new F.A.Z. customers only)
Pupils, students and graduates of all disciplines who are registered as members of youtrex and who fulfill the application requirements can apply. In addition to special commitment and service applicants must have:
- an identification with the youtrex values
- a complete and up-to-date youtrex profile
Your application with curriculum vitae/resume, motivation letter and other documents proving your qualifications can be submitted online through youtrex directly and easily.
- Your curriculum vitae should include information on education and work experience, as well as information about your particular interests and abilities, volunteer work and activities outside of school and university, international experience, scholarships, awards, etc.
- In a short letter of motivation you should explain why you are a good candidate and your interest in youtrex.
As proof of your above-average professional qualification and other activities, please also attach:
- a certificate of your educational qualifications (High School diploma/Abitur/A-Level, intermediate diploma, intermediate examination, bachelor's degree, etc.)
- your current course overview; for pupils: current grade report
- work certificates, internship certificates, letters of recommendation, etc. (if any)
Existing Scholars have to check in online once a year (usually in October) with a current overview of their performance.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will inform you about the outcome of your application as soon as we have reviewed all applications. Please understand that due to the large number of qualified applications, we cannot justify decisions made on individual applicants.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Within youtrex, school pupils, university students, and graduates of all courses of study engage in a long-term dialogue with selected universities, non-profit organisations (value partners) and businesses. This way you can establish contact with potential employers early on and receive advice on everything ranging from the world of work, career paths, social commitment, scholarships/funding programs, and corporate responsibility.
In addition to being a business youtrex partner, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung also supports youtrex as a cooperation partner through its media promotions and offers.
The logos of our partners can be found on the youtrex homepage.
Partners from science, business, and society come together on youtrex in order to promote qualified and value-oriented members who will be the students, employees, and leaders of tomorrow. This way, universities, non-profit organisations, and businesses find young academics early on, and school pupils and university students receive long-term support as they prepare themselves for their entry into the working world.
Partners can contact their specific target group(s) directly, provide interested and suitable members with career and support offers, and stay in touch with them.
You need to register in order to become a youtrex member. However, before you can log into youtrex with your login data, you first need to activate your account. For this, you will receive a confirmation e-mail after registering. Click on the link in the confirmation e-mail to activate your account and then log yourself in with your login data.
If you experience difficulties with the registration process, please contact us at email@example.com. The youtrex team will assist you.
Before you can log into youtrex for the first time using your user name and password, you need to activate your account first. For this, you will receive a confirmation e-mail after registering. Click on the link in the confirmation e-mail to activate your account and then log yourself in with your login data. If you do not receive an e-mail in your inbox after registering, please check whether the e-mail has ended up in your spam folder.
Should you continue to experience login problems, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The youtrex team will take care of your problem promptly.
You can change your e-mail address and your password in the profile settings of your profile under “Account”.
You can change your privacy settings at any time in the profile settings under “Notifications”.
At youtrex, you can manage the receipt of e-mail notifications yourself at any time. To do so, please go to “Your Settings / Notifications” in your youtrex profile and enter the settings you wish to apply. There you can determine who you wish to receive e-mail notifications from and what career and support offers interest you especially. If you have subscribed to a youtrex partner’s news feed, you can further differentiate your wishes with regard to that partner.
A reduced-price one-year subscription of the F.A.Z. is available only to accepted members of the Scholar program who are also still active students. For new Scholars, delivery starts every two months.
We forward all F.A.Z. orders we receive at youtrex to the F.A.Z. team. As soon as you are registered at the F.A.Z. as a customer, we no longer have access to your customer data stored with them. For queries regarding your current subscription, please therefore always contact the F.A.Z. directly at email@example.com . In order to help best clarify your query, always have your customer number ready or alternatively state the postal address you provided to the F.A.Z..
We always forward all orders to the F.A.Z. that reach us in connection with the Scholar program or special F.A.Z. campaigns. If you do not hear from the F.A.Z., a possible reason for this could be that you are no longer a new F.A.Z. customer. In order to exclude other processing problems, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .