Particularly talented and dedicated members of the youtrex community can apply to the youtrex Scholar program. Accepted members can receive intensive assistance and support under the program. The youtrex Scholars enjoy a prominent status and can look forward to special offers from our partners.
Especially qualified youtrex members can apply to become a youtrex Scholar. They stand out from the masses and receive exclusive offers and invitations:
- youtrex Scholar certificate
- Exclusive job opportunities
- Exclusive invitations to events, grants and other support programs
- Free tickets, discounts for student congresses and admission guarantees
- Invitation to our Scholar Circle meetings
- Reduced-price annual subscription of the daily newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (for students and new F.A.Z. customers only)
How to Apply
Pupils, students and graduates of all disciplines who are registered as members of youtrex and who fulfill the application requirements can apply. In addition to special commitment and service applicants must have:
- an identification with the youtrex values
- a complete and up-to-date youtrex profile
Your application with curriculum vitae/resume, motivation letter and other documents proving your qualifications can be submitted online through youtrex directly and easily.
- Your curriculum vitae should include information on education and work experience, as well as information about your particular interests and abilities, volunteer work and activities outside of school and university, international experience, scholarships, awards, etc.
- In a short letter of motivation you should explain why you are a good candidate and your interest in youtrex.
As proof of your above-average professional qualification and other activities, please also attach:
- a certificate of your educational qualifications (High School diploma/Abitur/A-Level, intermediate diploma, intermediate examination, bachelor's degree, etc.)
- your current course overview; for pupils: current grade report
- work certificates, internship certificates, letters of recommendation, etc. (if any)
Existing Scholars have to check in online once a year (usually in October) with a current overview of their performance. An email is sent out to all Scholars with the details and a notice is posted in the Scholars Talent Pool.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We will inform you about the outcome of your application as soon as we have reviewed all applications. Please understand that due to the large number of qualified applications, we cannot justify decisions made on individual applicants.
We look forward to receiving your application!